Copenhagen (København) is the capital and largest city of Denmark; sometimes called the Paris of the North.
(哥本哈根是丹麦的首都;有时被称为北欧的巴黎)


I travelled to Copenhagen twice in 2007 due to SAS (Scandanavian Airlines) connection flights to Malaysia (via Bangkok). I stayed overnight there on my first trip due to the flight was on the next day morning. And on second trip, I had almost 5 hrs transit in the airport, so I visited the city for about 2 hrs.
(我在2007由于有两次乘搭SAS北欧航班回国而有了前往哥本哈根的机会。第一次,我在那儿住了一晚,而第二次,因为我有将近5小时逗留在机场,所以我用了约2小时参观了哥本哈根市。 )


You may view the full album@http://cvlai.shutterfly.com/
København(Copenhagen), Denmark(哥本哈根,丹麦)


Spot#1(焦点一): the Airport(机场内外)

Note: Cimber is a short haul flight from Copenhagen to Sweden(这就是从哥本哈根到瑞典的短途班机)



Note: Smoking kills...(吸烟危害健康)



note: This is the Volkswagen Passat 2007 model, I had been driving it for few months in UK in 2008 :)(我有辛的在2008年,在英国驾驶过它数个月)


Spot#2(焦点二): the First Night(第一晚)

This is the hotel I stayed at the first visit. It was late in the night when I was there, so, I only ate pizza in the nearby restaurant.
(这是我住的酒店。由于我抵达那里时已经很晚了,所以,我只在附近的餐馆吃比萨。 )







Spot#3(焦点三): the City(城市风景)

Note: A bird's-eye view from the air(从空中鸟瞰)


Note: I took the direct high-speed DSB trains to Copenhagen Central Station (journey time - approximately 12 minutes) from the airport(那天我从机场乘搭高速火车到哥本哈根中央火车站(行车时间- 约12分钟))



Note: World-famous Tivoli Gardens is an amusement park and pleasure garden located right in the middle of Copenhagen(世界著名的Tivoli Gardens,是位于哥本哈根市中间的一个游乐园和休闲花园)



note: The City Hall Square which is located at the center of Copenhagen(位于哥本哈根市中心的广场)





Note: Kongens Nytorv (King's New Square) is a square in central Copenhagen

Note: Other places...(It was a strong windy day when I was there, so some pictures may look a bit distorted)
(其它地点。。。(那天刮了场强烈大风,所以有些图片可能拍得歪曲))















You may view the full album@http://cvlai.shutterfly.com/
København(Copenhagen), Denmark(哥本哈根,丹麦)


This entry was posted on 8/22/2009 11:51:00 am and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: